HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEPATO PLUS13/05/2019 2019-05-13 8:23
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEPATO PLUS
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEPATO PLUS
Health Benefits of Hepato Plus
Every person’s health and well-being depend on how well their body removes and purges toxins.
Environmental toxins occur in our homes, working places, cosmetic products and processed food – they are everywhere so most people are in desperate need of a serious detoxification.
The job of the liver is to help break down the nutrients available in foods once they reach the digestive system, distribute them throughout the body, and eliminate toxic waste. The liver is a major detoxification centre of the body, it filters the blood of bacteria, secretes bile, metabolizes haemoglobin breakdown products, as well as excess calcium. It also gets rid of medications and drugs such amphetamines, digitalis, nicotine, sulphonamides, acetaminophens, morphine and diazepam.
So how can we help our liver to metabolize all these toxic by-products and optimise its efficiency?
HEPATO PLUS is a herbal combination, specifically designed to provide extra support to the detoxification organs and systems of the body.
The concentrated active herbal ingredients in this comprehensive food-based formula help to cleanse a congested liver and gallbladder and support cell repair and protection. Formulated to stimulate, flush, cleanse and protect these two important organs. If you thought milk thistle worked well, this formula will “blitz” internal congestion and toxins. It is ideal as part of a detoxification program.
HEPATO PLUS contains the following herbs and nutrients:
- Milk thistle herb is considered the king of the detoxifying herbs, helping to eliminate the build-up of heavy metals and alcohol in the liver. The active ingredient in milk thistle – silymarin – helps strengthen the cell walls in the liver while supporting healthy regeneration. Milk thistle is also an excellent remedy for hepatitis and liver failure.
- Artichoke contains the active ingredients luteolin, cynarin and cholorgenic acid. These active ingredients protect liver cells from damage and stimulate the production of bile acids into the digestive tract. This breaks down fats and influences lowering high cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
- Burdock root is a well- known blood purifier and potent detoxification herb. As a potent lymph and skin cleanser, burdock forces the body to eliminate waste products, thereby clearing the skin, bloodstream and other organs and tissues of toxins. Its antibiotic-like actions will also assist in dealing with toxins circulating in the system.
- Cayenne is regarded by herbalists as the purest and safest stimulant, as it facilitates increased blood flow and stimulates the oxygenation of cells and organs. It invigorates the circulatory system and the heart to work more efficiently and thereby assists in the efficient movement of toxins out of the body. It also serves as a carrier for the other herbs in this formula – so that they arrive quickly and effectively to their destinations.
- Dandelion – the leaves and roots of the dandelion have been used for centuries to treat liver, gallbladder, kidney and joint problems. It is a blood purifier and is widely used to treat poor digestion, water retention and diseases of the liver, such as hepatitis. The root contains bitter glycosides, tannins, triterpenes, sterols, volatile oil, choline, asparagine and inulin. Dandelion is also rich in lecithin, believed to protect the liver against cirrhosis.
- Licorice root contains the active ingredient glycyrrhizin which gives it its distinctive sweet taste. Glycyrrhizin inhibits liver cell injury caused by many chemicals and is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis, hepatitis B and cirrhosis in Japan.
- Parsley is a natural anti-spasmodic, natural diuretic and helps to cleanse the liver, kidneys (breaks down gallstones and kidney stones) and bloodstream.
- Alpha lipoic acid plays a unique role in defending the body against free radical damage – it is considered both a water and fat soluble antioxidant.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant shown to reduce free radical damage in the body. Turmeric has been recently found to be effective in preventing alcohol related liver diseases such as fatty liver in which fat builds up on the hepatocytes (liver cells), hepatitis which is characterized by liver dysfunction and complicated by jaundice and other conditions and cirrhosis in which nodules developing on the liver can lead to end-stage liver disease and death.
So HEPATO PLUS is a powerhouse of healing herbs and nutrients that will keep your liver optimised in the toxic world that we live in.